Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 1 October 2016

About Us!

14:40:00

 

 

I am Mujahid Ali. 

I am a professional Virtual Assistant & freelancer in the E-commerce business.

I did work for many clients on different E-Commerce platforms especially Amazon, Noon, Magento II, Souq, and many more.

I have 5 year’s experience.

I am freelancing in the E-commerce business from 2015 to the present now.

I have passed my graduation and my Master’s has been continued.

And my computer education (Diploma’s) and qualifications are:

AutoCAD (architectural),
Office Management,
Freelancing,
Graphic Design,
WordPress (Web design),
SEO (Search engine optimization),
Digital Marketing,
E-Commerce Management.        
I have proper educational Certificates for these diplomas

My WhatsApp +92 333 765 0 703

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer